Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

#NSTviral: Quick action saves girl from drowning in Sungai Sedim [WATCH]

KUALA LUMPUR: A girl nearly drowned in Sungai Sedim in Kulim, Kedah, before being rescued by other visitors.

A 45-second video uploaded on TikTok by user @danialazman691 saw the girl struggling to stay afloat before screaming for help. Her scarf was seen covering her face while she was struggling.

"The incident happened at Sedim. It so happens that a friend filmed it. Alhamdulillah, all is good, but I don't know how to express how tired I am.

"To families (parents), please monitor your children."

It is learnt that it was @danialazman691 who helped save the girl, and he was assisted by another friend.

In the comments section, he commented: "I tried to help and pushed her away, but she was panicking and gripping tightly onto my clothes. I shouted for my friend, and luckily he came to help. Otherwise…"

@danialazman691 Kejadian kat sedim, kebetulan kawan tengah record. alhamdulillah semua baik letih taktau nak habaq Kpada Yg Bkerluarga Tolong Pantau Anak Anak Anda !!! #sedim #kitajagakita️ #fyp #fpy #Hello2024 original sound -

User @nizhamalias wrote: "You're the best 'Bang' (brother), for being alert to your surroundings. May Allah reward your good deeds."

A few users also shared their similar encounters at the river.

User @jgnaddxapprove wrote: "When I was there with my family, my eyes were fixed on my children all the time. Someone nearly drowned too; luckily, my husband was there. That was the last time we were there."

User @izzaishah wrote: "I always go here (Sungai Sedim). That spot (where the girl nearly drowned) is deep. Children or those who cannot swim should not go to that area."

© New Straits Times Press (M) Bhd



from New Straits Times https://ift.tt/FB618oe

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement