Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

#Showbiz: SRK wanted Jackie Chan to be a part of 'Ra.One'

KUALA LUMPUR: Bollywood legend Datuk Shah Rukh Khan is a big fan of Hong Kong martial arts hero Datuk Jackie Chan and hopes to work with him on an action movie.

The Hindustan Times reported recently that Shah Rukh invited Chan to star as computer genius Akaashi in his 2011 superhero movie. Ra.One.

Sadly, Chan was busy then, and Shah Rukh also learned that the Hong Kong icon was "hard to get".

Actor Tom Wu was subsequently cast as Akaashi. 

Shah Rukh said: "Back in 2010, when I was promoting My Name Is Khan, I thought of wooing Jackie to star in my new movie. Alas, he was pretty expensive, so I'll have to try again next time."

Shah Rukh added that Chan once carried his firstborn, Aryan Khan, and that all three of his children are fans of the Hong Kong legend.

"My children all love him. When I was having my first kid, I prayed to God, I hope my son looks like Jackie Chan. And he does."

© New Straits Times Press (M) Bhd



from New Straits Times https://ift.tt/pW7wtsG

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement